The Day After

If you have ever planned a large event, you know what I mean by The Day After.  Or maybe I could explain it by thinking about the day after your birthday.  That day only comes once a year, and it seems to go by so quickly.  The day after seems to last forever.


I am the kind of person who likes day afters.  I enjoy thinking about everything that happened, how it happened, and how to make it better next time.  Today is my day after from vacation. 

Branson was great to reconnect with family and to refresh.  It was great spending time with my brother as well.  Amy has some great pictures here.  No shows for us just good food, shopping, and beautiful landscape. 



The day after teaches us to enjoy life to the fullest.  Don't let the small things pass you by without you noticing them and cherishing them.  Everything comes to an end.  

Enjoy the entire process of life, and enjoy the the day after.

1 comments:

Grannie said...

WOW so glad you got away much needed rest. Looks like the perfect place..Glad Joe and gang got to go too. Hey, are you guys still 'unplugged"??? Love to hear from BOTH you and JOE!

Clicky Web Analytics