Sunday Update

After having 2 weeks off from leading worship it was great to be back with the team this past Sunday.  Taking time off makes  you really appreciate the team God has blessed you with.  I also know that there is nothing more I would rather do than lead worship.  


Here's the worship list:
- Because of Your Love
- Your Grace is Enough
- Here I Am To Worship
- You, You Are God


That's all we did, and it was a great service.  God moved in such a powerful way on our hearts.  

It was a different service because we it was the last Sunday for our Children Pastor.  He has served LFA for over 16 years.  That is awesome.  He will be greatly missed by many families.  I know God is leading us through this time of transition and I am excited about Jon and Diana being a part of the staff.  They have the heart to be full time in ministry and we are needing that from our Children Pastors.  Ask this guy about how important a quality Children's ministry is.

Pastor shared a great message about seeing yourself the way God sees you.  Here are some of my notes:
- Accept Yourself (Romans 14:22)
Accept the way God has made us; have a true estimation of yourself
- Be Yourself (2 Timothy 2:15)
Find out who God wants you to be; be the best you, not someone else.
- Work on Yourself (2 Timothy 2:15)
Be involved in self-improvement
- Turn from your selfish ways (Matthew 16:24)
We must turn to God; helping others kills selfishness


I am truly blessed to be used by God, and I am blessed to have such a great team!

0 comments:

Clicky Web Analytics