Sunday Update

Since I have neglected my blog for so long, let me give you some updates.


Last Thursday I have the opportunity to play in a golf tournament at Cowboys Golf Club.  It was my first time to play the course and what a course it is!  Amazing, tough, beautiful...
I won some great prizes and I gave a putter to Andrew, shirts to Pastor and I kept everything else.

Saturday I worked on the music room.  New furniture from Ikea, next is painting and new lights.  I will post the pictures when I am done.

Sunday Andrew had the opportunity to speak because of Pastor Carter being out of town.  He spoke about "The Killer of the Church."  It was a creative message, and he delivered it well.  By the way, today is his birthday so wish him a good one!

We had a great rehearsal with the team in the morning.  Then all we hear is this loud static sound.  I mean shake the room loud...not in a good way.  We powered down the amps hoping we did not lose any equipment.  I am glad to say we didn't, but I still don't know what happened.
So when service came around, all I could think about was it happening during the service.  I was so distracted, but the service went well and no problems with the system.  I am having some guys come and check things out this week to see what happened.

Worship list:
- All Because of Jesus
- Mighty To Save
- Pour Out
- I Need You More



How was your weekend service?

1 comments:

Mimi K said...

God is pouring out a greater anointing. Every service gets better & better. Can not wait to see what Thursday's service will hold.

People around us are falling apart. But for a child of God this is a great time to be alive. He is returning soon.

Clicky Web Analytics