Sunday Update

Today we focused on missions.  I am proud to say that we support every missionary in the North Texas District.  We are the 15th most giving church out of 535 in North Texas District.  Something we focus on and our people are so giving!


It was great to have Pastor Carter back.  He has missed the last two weeks.  Andrew did a great job speaking the last two weeks, but there is no one like Pastor.

We missed Eddie (electric guitar) but worship was great.
Here's the worship list:
- Because of Your Love
- Cover the Earth
- Jesus Messiah
- Tis So Sweet
- Because He Lives

We slowed down Jesus Messiah from 86 bpm down to 82 bpm.  That change made it easier to sing and worship to, at least that's what a few people said to me after service.

Tonight is our All Church Leaders Meeting.  We talk about vision and leadership principles.  I am doing my final prep on my talk tonight.  I'll post my notes later.

How was your service?

0 comments:

Clicky Web Analytics