Sunday Update

It is always refreshing to try new things.  New places to eat, new things to watch, new things to do.  I really think that "church" could try some new things, and I think worship guys should try some new things.


I am surrounded by some talented, anointed people at LFA.  I am so thankful for the team that I get to lead with each week.  Today I tried something new.  Ricky lead a great new song this morning and he killed!  I have other people sing a verse on other songs, but not lead the song.  Ricky leads from the acoustic guitar, and can really sing well.  He lead "You Saw Me" from Hillsong, and did great.

Here's the worship list:
- You, You are God
- Everlasting God
- You Saw Me
- Here I Am To Worship
- He's All I Need

Pastor delivered a great message this morning, and after the message we did "It Is Well With My Soul".  It was awesome to see hands lifted all over the church.  God did some amazing things this morning.

I felt that this morning was an empowering morning.  My heart is to give opportunities to people to use their abilities for the Lord.  

Who are you empowering?

0 comments:

Clicky Web Analytics