Sunday Update

A little different post today on Sunday Update.  I was not at LFA on Sunday but, I was eating some great food and spending time with my wonderful wife's family in Dallas.  I got a early start on Thanksgiving!  


Ricky Luis lead worship at LFA and I was told by many that he did a great job.  
Here's the worship list:
- Your Grace is Enough
- How Great is Our God
- You Saw Me
- Your Name
- Came To My Rescue

Here's some thoughts about taking a day off:
- I could not stop thinking about LFA
- I could not stop texting people during the service
- I found out I don't delegate very well
- I found out how much I enjoy LFA and don't like to miss

I force myself to take some Sunday's off during the year.  I tend to work to much and not put my family first.  I am glad to have a Pastor who encourages me to put my family before ministry.  He has been a great example for me to follow.

How did your Sunday go?

0 comments:

Clicky Web Analytics