Sunday Update

I always look forward to Sundays.  I try to lay low on Saturday and make sure I get some rest.  I try to be prepared for what may happen.  This Sunday was a difficult one.  We had a great practice in the morning, but when it came time for the service things went downhill.  


First my keyboard was out of tune (long story), then Jeff our bass player had some trouble with his bass.  No signal during the entire first song along with a out of tune keyboard equals total FAIL.

I got my keys back in order and switched out the DI box for the bass and then we were off.  It ended up being a great service despite the problems.  I think we could be distracted on Sundays like today, but the team remained focused on what God wanted to do!  I am blessed to have such a great team.

Here's the worship list:
- Everlasting God
- Let the Worshippers Arise
- Jesus Messiah
- It Is Well


Today was Pastor Jon's first Sunday.  I am excited about the changes he is bringing to our Children's Ministry.  I will update you more on that later.

What was your service like?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

is that thing still going out of tune on it's own?

Clicky Web Analytics